Anantha Research Foundation
Sanskrit & Yoga Research Foundation, Mysore
- Preparing a critical edition of Yoga Sutras of Mahrsi Patanjali, in collaboration with Asian Classics Input Project, New York. This edition includes all available traditional commentaries, along with English translations, and will be published in four volumes.
- A study of “Supasastra in Indian Tradition” with the assistance of the Indian National Science Academy, Delhi. This is a study of the food habits of India as prescribed in the traditional texts, along with their nutritive values.
- Preparing of the critical edition of “Manasollasa”, a 14th century encyclopaedia in Sanskrit along with it’s translation, in collaboration with the Indira Gandhi National Council of Arts.
- Extracting Historical, Geographical, Chronological and Scientific data from the eighteen Puranas. This work has been commissioned by Akhila Bharateeya Itihasa Sankalana Yojana.
- Developing educational materials for home study including CD/text sets for the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Prajnaparamita Sutra, and Grammar forms, all in the ancient teaching method of Sruti Prampara.
- Assisting the oriental Research Institute Mysore in arranging an international Symposium on Kauthilya’s Artha Sastra.
- Promoting history and Indian culture to the students and people of Karnataka, through lectures, books and monographs in conjunction with Bharateeya Itihasa Sankalana Samiti, Karantaka.
- Editing “Science & Technology in India through the Ages’” in collaboration with the Academy of Sanskrit Research, Melkote and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). This text was released at the International Science Congress recently held in Bangalore.
- Compiling a “Bibliography of the Food Sciences of India” in collaboration with Central Food Research Institute (CFTRI) in Mysore, and the Academy of Sanskrit Research in Melkote.
- Creation of a multi media CD on the life and works of “Sri Ramanuja”.
- Assisted Akhila Bharateeya Itihasa Sankalana Yojana with a National Seminar on “The of Bhakti movement in National Renaissance”
- Assisted in the editing, printing and publication of the reports, souvenirs and some bookpublished by the Akhila Bharateeya Itihasa Sankalana Yojana.
- Employed by Learnet India Ltd to translate a geography teaching package for secondarschool students into Kannada.
- Yoga Sutra Research for The Essential Yoga Sutra by Geshe Michael Roche and Christine McNally. This was published by Doubleday New York, in July 2005.